Maintenance Agreements include the following services:
- Annual or Bi-Annual Agreements Available
- Replace Spark Plugs(as needed)
- Inspect Fuel System
- Change engine oil and filter and inspect for oil leaks
- Adjust valves and replace valve cover gaskets(as needed)
- All air cleaners inspected/serviced/replaced(as needed)
- Inspect brushes, clean slip rings and commutators, and inspect exciter(as needed)
- Inspect battery charger, generator/alternator, starter, and governor
- Inspect battery and connections. Clean and grease terminals. Batteries will be replaced every 5 years, unless we are notified otherwise. $100 charge for battery, no additional labor.
- Inspect intake/exhaust systems. Remove any accumulated debris
- Inspect safety shutdown device.
- Check Engine and Generator alignment
Other Pricing Information
- Standard Labor Rate: $95/hour $85/hour w/ Agreement
- Emergency Labor Rate: $115/hour $100/hour w/ Agreement
- Standard Labor rate is Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Service outside of these hours is considered emergency.
- Service Agreement includes routine maintenance parts i.e. oil, filters, spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, and mothballs.
- All emergency calls will receive a service charge of a $100.00 plus the hourly rate. All repair calls will be subjected to a service charge depending on location.
- One Year (2 inspections per year) – $319.95
- One Year (1 inspection per year) – $199.95
- Two Year (2 inspections per year) – $539.95
- Two Year (1 inspection per year) – $359.95
- One Year (2 inspections per year) – $359.95
- One Year (1 inspection per year) – $239.95
- Two Year (2 inspections per year) – $649.95
- Two Year (1 inspection per year) – $439.95